Thursday, October 30, 2014

I Rocked My Surgery !!!

    Today is officially three weeks since I had my bowel resection surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital. I cannot even begin to tell you how very different my life is in such a short amount of time. Of course I'm gonna try though in the next few entries.


    First off, let me just say ... 


I rocked that surgery !!!


     The photo of me that you see above is the next day after my surgery. 
I am in my hospital bed wearing the fashionable gown that they provided for me to wear. I have to say that I was feeling pretty darn good. Between the pain medication and the great care that I was getting from the staff at Mount Sinai hospital in New York City, I felt like a rock star. 


     Please keep checking back in the next few days as I start posting my new series. This will detail from my actual surgery day to my fabulous current state of life. 
I promise lots and lots of photos that I took to document it all.

See you soon. 


New & Improved !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment